I spent the last four days in the Tower Suite at the Wynn hotel in Vegas with my fam. Maaaan I'm tired! This extended week end was epic. I wish I could have take better pictures because most of them came out blurry. Why? Because your boy was intoxicated most of the time haha… 4 days of partying with no break, popping bottles in the club to partying hard in the cabana at pool parties! We had so much fun, even though we've been to Vegas a lot lately, it's always a different experience. Now we're back at the studio ready to come up with new tattoos and designs for our new collections. Work!




Grinch and I like to keep a nice smile...



  I love room service!


 Can't get enough of this… I probably ate 8 of those in 4 days…haha


 Work hard play hard


 My favorite to fight the hangover.




 I grabbed a pic of GZA's arm. Still unfinished. 


 You got to keep them clean yo!




Jade's arm in the process of healing.




First you Turn UP and then… You turn down… haha J' Racks was on one.


!


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com